Collab is part of a multi-series event designed to be a platform for creating opportunities through learning, sharing and networking.
We believe that it is the collaborative spirit that inspires future opportunities for growth and innovation, and we hope events like these will be a channel for like-minded individuals to work towards building a diverse network of future partners from various fields.
Be inspired and learn from others. Grown your knowledge and evolve your mind.
Invite open conversation and share knowledge through story-telling. Spread the wealth of insights and expertise, and enrich yourself.
Strengthen your foothold in the industry, promote connections and build strong relationships with like-minded professionals.
CollabX Supply Chain
Supply Chain City –Transforming the Logistics and Supply Chain Industry
Michael Leong (Invited Speaker)
VP, Sales & Key Account Management, YCH Group
Leadership: Why Recruiting More Women In Supply Chain Matters
Ivy Zheng (Invited Speaker)
Country HR Head, Henkel Singapore
Developing Tomorrow’s Leaders, Today – How can Education better meet the needs of the Logistics & Supply Chain industry?
Mr Raymon Krishnan (CONFIRMED)
President, The Logistics Supply Chain Management Society
Panel Discussion: Creating a Future-Ready Workforce: The Next Gen Supply Chain Mgmt Talents
Future hiring trends in the supply chain industry. Being industry ready; what are the key attributes & knowledge is needed to excel in the Supply Chain industry and how to stay competitive?
Dr. John Heng.
Assistant Head School of Business & Management, PSB Academy
CollabX Creating the Future Academy
CollabX Creating the Future Academy is a PSB Academy partnership initiative with Channel NewsAsia as its knowledge partner. Join us as we discuss education, curriculum, classroom resources and what the Future Academy should look like today!
CollabX The Future Academy
CollabX Sports (2016)
Unravel some of the secrets behind the sports industry in Singapore, from the very experts who have shaped and studied it. If you’re looking into joining this growing industry, this is the event for you!
Learn how the sports brands and personalities are developed, get into a fitness routine and diet designed by experts, and get inspired by an elite local athlete who is aiming to be the king of the ring. if you want to dig deeper after the event, speak to a PSB representative to find out about our Sports and Exercise Science programmes.
- Beating the man in the mirror
- The Science in Sports - How science can train the mind
- What you eat is what you are! - Sport Nutrition in an East Asian Diet
- Schooling about Schooling - Swimming with the media sharks
- Pitch, Sell, Organise, Execute, Repeat – A different ball game
- Branding Yourself in Sports – “I am the Brand & Business”
- Panel Session – Future of Sports Industry in Singapore
- Muhamad Ridhwan, Founder of Legends Fight Sport
- Dr. Martin Grunert, Head of School for Life & Physical Sciences, PSB Academy
- Chu’ai Tang,Programme Leader of Sport and Exercise Science, PSB Academy
- Marcus Loh,VP of Marketing and Corp Communication, PSB Academy, Accredited Member, Institute of Public Relations of Singapore
- Navin Nambiar, Managing Director of X-League
- Rachel Ng, Social Influencer, PSB Academy Student, University of Wollongong
For more information on our Dare To Dream Ambassadors : Click Here