Dr. Sam Choon Yin
- Ph.D, University of South Australia, 2003
- M.Soc.Sci., National University of Singapore, 2001
- M.Bus., University of Technology, Sydney, 1999
- B.Soc.Sci. (Hons, 2nd Class Upper), National University of Singapore, 1998
- B.A. (Merit), National University of Singapore, 1997
Dr Sam Choon Yin is the Dean at PSB Academy. He is also the Head of School of Business and Management.
Dr Sam graduated with a Bachelor of Social Sciences (Hons) from National University of Singapore (NUS), Masters of Business in Finance from University of Technology, Sydney, Masters of Social Sciences from NUS and PhD in International Business and Management from University of South Australia (UNISA).
He has taught subjects in Economics, Finance and Statistics. His current research interests are in the field of international political economy and higher education policy. Aside from his responsibilities in teaching and research, Dr Sam contributes as a member of the Examination Board and Academic Board at PSB Academy.