- Students who wish to withdraw from their programme must complete the “Application for Withdrawal” form and they are required to go through counseling, unless deemed not applicable by PSB Academy.
- Request for withdrawal and any refund payment will only be processed after all applicable sections are duly completed in the form.
- For students under 18 years of age and international students holding Student’s Pass, PSB Academy will seek parental/guardian approval prior to processing the request for withdrawal.
- Upon completion of counseling and obtaining parental / guardian approval (where applicable), PSB Academy will process the request by the next working day and refund to the student within 7 working days (excludes time taken for postal services or external processing by banks).
- The refund amount, according to the Refund Policy applicable to the course, will be determined from the date the School receives the “Application for Withdrawal” form. (Refer to Refund Policy for Prospective Students and Current Students webpage respectively)
- There will be no refund of course fees and miscellaneous fees for students who have to terminate their studies due to disciplinary action being meted out for failing to abide by the regulations and guidelines of PSB Academy and / or Singapore Authorities.
- For new commencing students, students are given a cooling-off period of 7 working days after signing the PEI-Student Contract. Within these seven (7) working days and regardless of whether the Course Commencement Date has passed, a student can submit written notice of withdrawal to the school and receive the maximum refund amount stipulated by the school.
Programme Transfer Policy and Procedures
- All requests for transfer to another programme offered by PSB Academy must be accompanied by a duly completed “Programme Transfer Form” and an administrative fee (as indicated in the Form) for PSB programmes.
- The administrative fee is non-refundable and non-transferable unless the application for transfer is rejected by the Singapore authorities.
- Approval for transfer will be granted on a case-by-case basis subject to the student meeting the admissions requirements of the new programme and approval from the University where applicable.
- For students who are below 18 years of age, PSB Academy will seek parental/guardian approval prior to processing the request for transfer.
- For students who are under Company’s sponsorship, company representative will indicate approval for transfer in the designated section of “Programme Transfer Form”.
- For international students transferring to another programme within PSB Academy, the Student’s Pass application for the new programme will be submitted to the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for approval. A processing fee is payable to ICA for the transfer of Student’s Pass to the new programme. The transfer will only take effect after ICA approves the transfer of the Student’s Pass.
- The processing time for PSB Academy to process your request for transfer will not be more than 4 weeks, subject to the approval from ICA, the University and parent/guardian, where applicable.
- Once the request for transfer is approved, the existing Student Contract shall be terminated and replaced with a new Student Contract. Subject to PSB Academy’s Refund Policy, any remaining fees from the existing programme will be transferred to the new programme and the student will have to top up the difference in fees (if any).
- The Fee Protection Insurance of the existing programme will be terminated with the insurance provider and a new insurance will be purchased for the new programme.
Application fees are not refundable. Please refer to the Student Contract for details on refund policy.
•Click here to view the refund policy applicable to the respective courses
Refund payment made to local students will be via a cheque issued by a local bank. For international students, payment will be made via telegraphic transfer and all bank charges incurred will be borne by PSB Academy.
The refund payment will be transferred to your credit card issuance bank if your mode of payment to PSB Academy for the initial payment of programme fees is by credit card.
- Page last updated on 21/01/2013 -