Forward-looking, pioneering and ambitious, Coventry University has been ranked Modern University of the Year an unprecedented three times in a row in 2014, 2015 and 2016 by The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide. Our performance was judged better than the rest when assessed against criteria including: student satisfaction, teaching excellence, peer assessment, research quality, level of qualifications on entry, destinations of leavers and completion rates.
We are recognised as one of the UK’s leading universities, ranked 12th UK University in the Guardian University Guide 2018, the highest ranking ever achieved by a new university or former Polytechnic, one established since 1992. The UK’s benchmark for research, the Research Excellence Framework 2014, awarded 61% of our research the highest classifications possible – 4* and 3* – deeming our research to be 'world leading' or 'internationally excellent'.
As University of the Year for Student Experience (The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2016), student satisfaction is a top priority. In 2015, we became one of a handful of universities to receive the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, in recognition of our support to and growth in international students.
(Information provided by Coventry University.)
- Top 12 University in the UK
(Guardian University Guide 2018)
- Awarded Gold for Outstanding Teaching and Learning
(Teaching Excellence Framework 2017)
- UK's Top Modern University
(Complete University Guide 2018)
- Top 200 Young University in the World
(Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2017)
- University of the Year
(Times Higher Education Awards 2015)
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Business and Finance
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Business and Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Media and Communications
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Computer Science (FT)
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Ethical Hacking and Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Global Logistics (Top-up)
- Master of Science in Engineering Business Management