Certified Network Defender
Organizational focus on cyber defense is of maximum importance as cyber breaches create significant impact on a company's finances and reputation. Organizations NEED trained network engineers who are focused on protecting, detecting, and responding to the threats on their networks as part of their defence mechanism.
A Certified Network Defender (CND) immerses himself/herself in network environments and is familiar with network components, traffic, performance and utilization, network topology, system location and security policies. He/She ensure that organizations are able to defend themselves from vicious cyber attacks and play a significant role in network defense to become the first line of defense for any organization.
Why join CND
- Develop the specialised technical capabilities to handle real-life issues concerning network defense
- The CND course was developed through extensive market research and surveys to meet the increasing demands of the current IT market for trained professionals in this field
This course prepares an individual to sit for the CND exam This certification is an excellent complement to educational offerings in the domain of security and networking. Upon successful completion of the exam, students will be awarded with the globally-recognised CND certification.
- Programmes certified by the US National Security Agency and the Committee on National Security Systems for meeting CNSS 4011-4016 Federal Security Certification Training Standards
- Programmes accepted into Singapore's National Infocomm Competency Framework professionals competency requirement list
- Programmes part of the Malaysian Military Cyber Security Warfare Department's Cyber Warfare Training Program
The programme is delivered over 5 days.
This programme amounts to a total of 40 contact hours.
Assessment and Examination
You will be awarded the Certified Network Defender (CND) certification upon meeting exam requirements (Held separately on the 6th day).
Additionally, you will be awarded a certification of completion by EC-Council.
- Cover various network security controls, protocols and devices
- Learn to troubleshoot, monitor and analyse your network for issues and identify various network threats
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments and generate detailed reports on these findings
- Provide first response to network security incidents and learn measures to increase network security such as using VPN implementation, firewall solutions and data backups
Contact us @ 6390 9088 to speak to our Consultant for the next intake dates.
Training and exam will be conducted within PSB Academy City Campus.
- EC-Council Certified Instructor
- Combination of Theory and Practical lessons
- Full Set of CND materials
- Access to EC-Council Exam Portal
Minimum Entry Requirements
Anyone aged 18 and above and preferably has completed the EC-Council Security Specialist Certification and with experience in the networking domain (Especially Network Administrators).
Special rate for PSB Academy Students
Total Programme Fees: S$695.50 (Including GST) (Usual Price: S$2000.00)