Edinburgh Napier University
Edinburgh Napier University delivers the skills and experience that matter. We combine professional know-how with an academic approach and work-related learning to help our students succeed beyond university. Meanwhile, our research shapes the world around us, improving lives in Scotland and across the globe.
We are internationally recognised: in the recent QS Stars international university rankings, the quality of our teaching, internationalisation and employability were all officially recognised, with the University scoring five stars in each category.
We have around 19,500 students studying with Edinburgh Napier across our three campuses in Edinburgh and through transnational education overseas. We are an international community with students from more than 140 countries.
Edinburgh Napier appeared in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings for the first time in 2016, and we rank particularly strongly for "international outlook" (179th of 980 worldwide institutions).
- Rated 5 Stars for Teaching, Employability and Internationalisation
QS Stars 2017
- 92% Research Internationally Recognised
Research Excellence Framework 2014
- Top 180 University for International Outlook
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016-2017
- 3 Palmes of Excellence - Excellent Business School with Reinforcing International Influence
Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking 2016
- Top 16 UK University for Hospitality, Event Management & Tourism
Guardian University Guide 2018
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Festival and Event Management (Top-Up)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Hospitality and Tourism Management (Top-Up)
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management (Top-Up)
- Bachelor of Science Sport and Exercise Science (Top-up) (PT)
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Science Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Science Business Management (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Science International Business Management