Loughborough University is one of UK’s leading universities, with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research, strong links with industry and unrivalled sporting achievement. As an internationally recognised, research-intensive university – it has a reputation for the relevance of its work and its degree programmes are highly regarded by professional institutions and businesses.
- Among the top 1% business schools worldwide to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation – the highest accolade a business school can achieve.
- Consistently rated as a Top 10 UK business school by national league tables.
- Ranked Top 15 UK universities by Guardian University Guide 2016 and Complete University Guide 2016.
- Awarded Rating of 5-Stars (QS Stars, 2014).
- The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2015 saw Loughborough ranked 1st for Librarianship and Information Management, 5th for Business Studies and 7th for Finance and Accounting.
- The Guardian University Guide 2016 rated Loughborough 5th in the UK for Business, Management and Marketing and 8th for Accounting and Finance.
- The Complete University Guide 2016 saw Loughborough ranked 5th for Business and Management Studies and 10th for Accounting and Finance.
- The only university to win The Times Higher Education ‘Best Student Experience’ poll six times from 2006 to 2011.
- Winner of 7 Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for Higher and Further Education.