Bachelor of Commerce (Management) (PT)
University of Wollongong
Management is the art and science of planning, coordinating and leading group efforts; the mobilising of human and material resources to achieve organisational goals. Managerial skills include the ability to make sound judgments on all issues that arise within a business, and to achieve objectives through organisational skills.
The Management major combines many subject areas to develop your theoretical and practical understanding of the complexities of management. You will develop skills in decision-making; conflict resolution; administration and communication.
- Top University in New South Wales
Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2017
- Top 232nd University in the World
QS World University Rankings 2018
- Top 17th University Under 50 Years Old
QS Top 50 Under 50 2018
- Top 40 Asia-Pacific University
Times Higher Education Asia-Pacific University Rankings 2017
- Rated 5 Stars
QS Stars 2017
- Top 200 University in the World for Graduate Employability
QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017
Graduates of the course are eligible for membership of the following:
- Australian Institute of Management (AIM)
This is a 2 year part-time programme.
This programme comprises of 16 modules which includes 8 major modules and 8 electives
Note: Students may be required to undertake additional modules or bridging units if deemed necessary upon assessment by the University.
Assessment and Examination
Assessments may include assignments, tests, projects, and final examinations.
- Accounting Fundamentals in Society
- Principles of Responsible Business
- Statistics for Business
- Economic Essentials for Business
- Introductory Principles of Finance
- Marketing Principles
- Introduction to Management
- Accounting in Organisations
- Integrative Business Capstone
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managing Human Resources
- Organisational Analysis
- Management of Change
- Strategic Management
- Responsible Leadership
- Operations Management
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Logistics Management
- Principles of Supply Chain Management
- International Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Operations Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Introductory Marketing Research
Note: Module offerings are subject to change by the University.
Part-time: January, May, August
Part-Time: 640 hours
Maximum Candidature Period
Maximum of 10 years to complete the BComm. However, it is strongly advised to finish within 7 years.
Lectures, tutorials and project assignments will be conducted within PSB Academy's City Campus.
Some modules may be delivered by our university partners’ teaching staff in an intensive block mode.
Minimum Number of Students Before a Class Commences
Minimum 25 students are required before commencement of classes.
Local Student Admission
- Relevant PSB Academy Diploma; OR
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma; OR
- GCE 'A' Levels passes or equivalent
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience)
All applications are subject to approval by University of Wollongong.
Applicants with Diplomas or Advanced Diplomas in related studies from polytechnics or other recognised institutions may be considered for exemptions. Click here to find out more on your eligibility.
International Student Admission
Programme fee: S$1,712.00 (Per Module)
Depending on the number of exempted modules granted, the programme fee may vary from $20,544 (12 modules) to $30,816 (18 modules).
1st Installment (3 modules)
2nd Installment (3 modules)
3rd Installment (3 modules)
4th Installment (3 modules)
5th Installment (3 modules)
6th Installment (3 modules)
Singaporean/PR graduates of PSB Academy are entitled to fee rebates for subsequent programmes. Please contact our Programme Consultant to check on your eligibility.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Click here to view other charges for students
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.