Bachelor of Commerce (Supply Chain Management) (PT)
University of Wollongong
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is a critical area of competitive advantage for organisations. SCM involves managing the flow of products and services, financial and information from the suppliers through value adding intermediaries to the customer's customer. It includes managing technical processes both within the firm between functions such as procurement, manufacturing and marketing, and between organisations such as manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
This programme provides students with an opportunity to develop skills and knowledge to lead as global managers of people, projects and sustainable systems through supply chain management and information technology. It integrates theory with practical work applications, and emphasises leadership, service, collaborative work, virtual team processes and internet-based communication.
- logistics performance measures and benchmarking procedures
- world-class processes for customer service and order processing
- inventory planning and management
- supply chain integration
- transportation, distribution and warehousing
- logistics organisation design alternatives
- Top University in New South Wales
Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2017
- Top 232nd University in the World
QS World University Rankings 2018
- Top 17th University Under 50 Years Old
QS Top 50 Under 50 2018
- Top 40 Asia-Pacific University
Times Higher Education Asia-Pacific University Rankings 2017
- Top 200 University in the World for Graduate Employability
- QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017
Graduates of the course may be eligible for membership of the following:
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management Society (LSCMS), Singapore
- Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
This is a 2 year part-time programme.
This programme comprises of 16 modules which includes 8 major modules and 8 electives
Note: Students may be required to undertake additional modules or bridging units if deemed necessary upon assessment by the University.
Assessment and Examination
Assessments may include assignments, tests, projects, and final examinations.
- Accounting Fundamentals in Society
- Principles of Responsible Business
- Statistics for Business
- Economic Essentials for Business
- Introductory Principles of Finance
- Marketing Principles
- Introduction to Management
- Accounting in Organisations
- Integrative Business Capstone
- Strategic Management
- Management and Electronic Business
- Systems Thinking and Simulation
- Principles of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Operations Management
- Logistics Management
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Introductory Marketing Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Organisational Behaviour
- Responsible Leadership
- Management of Change
- Organisational Analysis
Note: Module offerings are subject to change by the University.
Part-time: January, May & August every year
Part-Time: 640 hours
Maximum Candidature Period
Maximum of 10 years to complete the BComm. However, it is strongly advised to finish within 7 years.
Lectures, tutorials and project assignments will be conducted within PSB Academy's City Campus.
Some modules may be delivered by our university partners’ teaching staff in an intensive block mode.
Minimum Number of Students Before a Class Commences
Minimum 25 students are required before commencement of classes.
Local Student Admission
- Relevant PSB Academy Diploma; OR
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma; OR
- 3 GCE 'A' Level (H2) subjects; OR
- 2 'A' Level (H2) subjects and 2 'A' Level (H1) subjects; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience)
English Proficiency Level
- IELTS Overall score of 6.0 (R)6.0 (W)6.0 (L)5.0 (S)5.0
- TOEFL (Internet-based) Overall score of 79 (R)18 (W)20 (L)17 (S)16
All applications are subject to approval by University of Wollongong.
Applicants with Diplomas or Advanced Diplomas in related studies from polytechnics or other recognised institutions may be considered for exemptions. Click here to find out more on your eligibility.
Applicants holding Engineering, Technology or other Diploma-level qualifications may be admitted to the BCom (SCM). In order to be eligible for full advanced standing, these applicants will be required to undertake foundation business courses to prepare and provide them with business fundamental skills and knowledge. The final decision rests with the University.
International Student Admission
Programme fee: S$1,712.00 (Per Module)
Depending on the number of exempted modules granted, the programme fee may vary from $20,544 (12 modules) to $30,816 (18 modules).
1st Installment (3 modules)
2nd Installment (3 modules)
3rd Installment (3 modules)
4th Installment (3 modules)
5th Installment (3 modules)
6th Installment (3 modules)
Singaporean/PR graduates of PSB Academy are entitled to fee rebates for subsequent programmes. Please contact our Programme Consultant to check on your eligibility.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Click here to view other charges for students
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.