Bachelor of Commerce (Supply Chain Management)
University of Wollongong
The Supply Chain Management course provides students with an opportunity to develop skills and knowledge to lead as global managers of people, projects and sustainable systems through supply chain management and information technology.
Supply Chain Management is the concept of moving and handling goods and materials, from the beginning of production to the end of sales process. It includes associated reverse flows such as produce and equipment returns, and recycling. It involves the management of activities including transport, storage, packaging, procurement, and inventory management.
The programme integrates theory with practical work applications and emphasises leadership, service, collaborative work, virtual team processes and internet-based communication.
- logistics performance measures and benchmarking procedures
- world-class processes for customer service and order processing
- inventory planning and management
- supply chain integration
- transportation, distribution and warehousing
- logistics organisation design alternatives
- Logistics, etc
- Top University in the New South Wales
(Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2017)
- Top 232nd University in the World
(QS World University Rankings 2018)
- Top 17th University Under 50 Years Old
(QS Top 50 Under 50 2018)
- Top 40 Asia-Pacific University
(Times Higher Education Asia-Pacific University Rankings 2017)
- Rated 5 Stars
(QS Stars 2018)
- Top 200 University in the World for Graduate Employability
(QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018)
Graduates of the course may be eligible for membership of the following:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management Society (LSCMS), Singapore
- Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
This is an accelerated programme which allows a typical 3-year programme to be completed between 16* and 28 months on a full-time basis. It allows Year 1 as well as Year 2 entry with relevant Diploma qualifications.
Also offered on a part-time basis, this programme allows a direct Year 2 entry and possible completion in 24 months. Applicants must provide evidence of Year 1 equivalence prior to admissions.
University of Wollongong, Australia (UOW) has formal credit for prior learning arrangements with various local and overseas institutions, which may result in shorter duration and course fee reduction. Visit here for more information.
The programme consist of 24 modules and are jointly taught by both University of Wollongong faculty and local lecturers.
*Advanced standing credit may be granted for applicants with relevant diplomas/advanced diplomas. The number of exemptions given will depend on the relevance of the qualification to the course of study.
Assessment and Examination
Assessments may include assignments, tests, projects, and final examinations.
• Accounting Fundamentals in Society
• Principles of Responsible Business
• Statistics for Business
• Economic Essentials for Business
• Introductory Principles of Finance
• Marketing Principles
• Introduction to Management
• Business Communications
• Integrative Business Capstone
• Strategic Management
• Management and Electronic Business
• Systems Thinking and Simulation
• Principles of Supply Chain Management
• Supply Chain Strategies
• Operations Management
• Logistics Management
• Continuous Quality Improvement
• Introductory Marketing Research
• Consumer Behaviour
• Marketing Effectiveness
• Organisational Behaviour
• Responsible Leadership
• Management of Change
• Organisational Analysis
Delivery of modules may not follow the sequence as shown and are subject to change.
Mode of Delivery
Requirements for Graduation
Upon successful completion of all required modules.
January, May & August
- Relevant PSB Academy Diploma; OR
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma; OR
- 3 GCE 'A' Level (H2) subjects; OR
- 2 'A' Level (H2) subjects and 2 'A' Level (H1) subjects; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience)
English Proficiency Level
- IELTS Overall score of 6.0 (R)6.0 (W)6.0 (L)5.0 (S)5.0
- TOEFL (Internet-based) Overall score of 79 (R)18 (W)20 (L)17 (S)16
- Or refer to http://www.uow.edu.au/future/international/apply/english/index.html
All applications are subject to approval by University of Wollongong.
International Student Admission
For more information on international students' entry requirements, please click here.
Total payable fee: S$41,088.00 (S$1,712.00 per module)
With 12-module exemption: S$20,544.00
With 8-module exemption: S$27,392.00
With 4-module exemption: S$34,240.00
Payable fee for 18-module programme: S$30,816 (S$1,712.00 per module)
Payable fee for 16-module programme: S$27,392.00
Payable fee for 12-module programme: S$20,544.00
- All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
- Programme fee excludes textbooks
- Click here to view other charges for students
- Singaporean/PR graduates of PSB Academy are entitled fee rebates for subsequent programmes. Please contact our Programme Consultant for more information.
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.
How to Apply
Please bring along the required documents below to come to our admission office @ PSB Academy City Campus (Marina Square) to register during our operating hours (Weekdays: 9am to 7pm and Saturday: 9am to 5pm)
- 1 x passport-size photo (hardcopy or JPEG softcopy)
- Copy of NRIC
- Copy of all post-secondary/tertiary certificates and transcripts
- Non-refundable application fee of $107
Payment Modes Accepted:
Admissions Office: Cash | Cheque | NETS | Debit Card | Credit Card
How to Apply
Please click here to view application procedures.