Bachelor of Commerce (Supply Chain Management)
University of Wollongong
The Supply Chain Management course provides students with an opportunity to develop skills and knowledge to lead as global managers of people, projects and sustainable systems through supply chain management and information technology.
Supply Chain Management is the concept of moving and handling goods and materials, from the beginning of production to the end of sales process. It includes associated reverse flows such as produce and equipment returns, and recycling. It involves the management of activities including transport, storage, packaging, procurement, and inventory management.
The programme integrates theory with practical work applications and emphasises leadership, service, collaborative work, virtual team processes and internet-based communication.
- logistics performance measures and benchmarking procedures
- world-class processes for customer service and order processing
- inventory planning and management
- supply chain integration
- transportation, distribution and warehousing
- logistics organisation design alternatives
- Top University in New South Wales
Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2017
- Top 232nd University in the World
QS World University Rankings 2018
- Top 17th University Under 50 Years Old
QS Top 50 Under 50 2018
- Top 40 Asia-Pacific University
Times Higher Education Asia-Pacific University Rankings 2017
- Rated 5 Stars
QS Stars 2017
- Top 200 University in the World for Graduate Employability
QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2017
Graduates of the course are eligible for membership of the following:
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management Society (LSCMS), Singapore
- Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
This is an accelerated programme which allows a typical 3-year programme to be completed in 2 years.
The programme consist of 24 modules and can be completed within 24 months*. It is jointly taught by both University of Wollongong faculty and local lecturers.
*Advanced standing credit may be granted for applicants with relevant diplomas/advanced diplomas. The number of exemptions given will depend on the relevance of the qualification to the course of study.
Assessment and Examination
Assessments may include assignments, tests, projects, and final examinations.
- Accounting Fundamentals in Society
- Principles of Responsible Business
- Statistics for Business
- Economic Essentials for Business
- Introductory Principles of Finance
- Marketing Principles
- Introduction to Management
- Accounting in Organisations
- Integrative Business Capstone
- Strategic Management
- Management and Electronic Business
- Systems Thinking and Simulation
- Principles of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Strategies
- Operations Management
- Logistics Management
- Continuous Quality Improvement
- Introductory Marketing Research
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Effectiveness
- Organisational Behaviour
- Responsible Leadership
- Management of Change
- Organisational Analysis
Note: Module offerings are subject to change by the University.
This is a 3 years programme that can be completed in 2 years
Delivery of modules may not follow the sequence as shown and are subject to change.
Full-time: January, May & August
Full-Time: 960 hours
Maximum Candidature Period
Maximum of 10 years to complete the BComm. However, it is strongly advised to finish within 7 years.
Lectures, tutorials and project assignments will be conducted within PSB Academy's City Campus.
Some modules may be delivered by our university partners’ teaching staff in an intensive block mode.
Minimum Number of Students Before a Class Commences
Minimum 25 students are required before commencement of classes.
Local Student Admission
- Relevant PSB Academy Diploma; OR ● Relevant Polytechnic Diploma; OR
- 3 GCE 'A' Level (H2) subjects; OR
- 2 'A' Level (H2) subjects and 2 'A' Level (H1) subjects; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience)
English Proficiency Level
- GCE O-level English (Grade 1 to 6) or equivalent; or
- IELTS score of 6, with no element less than 5.5; or
- PSB Academy's Certificate in English Proficiency (Advanced)
All applications are subject to approval by University of Wollongong.
Applicants with Diplomas or Advanced Diplomas in related studies from polytechnics or other recognised institutions may be considered for exemptions. Click here to find out more on your eligibility.
International Student Admission
Local Student & International Student
Programme fee: S$1,712.00 (Per Module)
12 Months Programme (12 Modules)
12-16 Months (12-16 Modules)
S$20,544* to S$27,392*
24 Months Programme (24 Modules)
Singaporean/PR graduates of PSB Academy are entitled to fee rebates for subsequent programmes. Please contact our Programme Consultant to check on your eligibility.
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Click here to view other charges for students
Financial Aid / Available Grants
Please click here to view financial aid and available grants.