Master of Business Administration
University of Wollongong
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is designed for experienced professionals with ambition and drive who wish to develop their strategic managerial and leadership skills, gaining the holistic business point-of-view required to operate effectively in an increasingly competitive and evolving global business environment.
The course gives you the confidence to address the business challenges by critically analysing business situations and applying relevant management techniques to make well-reasoned, responsible, and evidence-based business decisions.
Your learning approach will include: real-world case studies; experiential learning including planning and executing an integrated, live business project towards the end of the course; and teamwork, with an emphasis on peer learning. Also included in the MBA are six one-day master classes focusing on contemporary issues in business. Previous topics can be accessed here.
- Top University in the New South Wales
(Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching 2017)
- Top 232nd University in the World
(QS World University Rankings 2018)
- Top 17th University Under 50 Years Old
(QS Top 50 Under 50 2018)
- Top 40 Asia-Pacific University
(Times Higher Education Asia-Pacific University Rankings 2017)
- Rated 5 Stars
(QS Stars 2018)
- Top 200 University in the World for Graduate Employability
(QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018)
This is a 24 months part-time programme.
This programme comprises of 12 modules which includes 11 major modules and 1 elective.
Assessment and Examination
Sydney Business School MBA subjects are assessed using a variety of different assessment methods, such as written reports and oral presentations, some of which are completed individually and some as group assignments. Most but not all MBA subjects have a written examination worth 50%.
The delivery of modules may not follow the sequence as shown and is subjected to change.
Part-time: May 2018, August 2018, October 2018
* For information on further intakes, please contact our programme consultants.
Part-Time: 432 hours
Maximum Candidature Period
Lectures, tutorials and project assignments will be conducted within our City Campus.
Some modules may be delivered by our university partners’ teaching staff in an intensive block mode.
Minimum Number of Students Before a Class Commences
Minimum 25 students are required before commencement of classes.
Local Student Admission
The minimum entry requirements are:
A recognised Bachelor’s degree, in any major, with an average mark of 50%, together with three years' full-time relevant professional or managerial experience, or part-time equivalent, and a one-page Statement of Motivation OR
A recognised Graduate Diploma or Graduate Certificate, together with five years' full-time relevant professional or managerial experience, or part-time equivalent, and a Statement of Motivation OR
Full membership of a qualifying professional body
- Applicants with other relevant qualifications plus substantial relevant professional experience will be referred to the Faculty for consideration
- IELTS 6.5 with no element less than 6.0
TOEFL(internet-based) 88 with no element less than 18
Advanced Certificate in English Proficiency 65%(C+ Grade) in three of the four examinations and only one exam may be in the 60-64% range (refer to the link for more information)
How to Apply
Completed application form should be submitted to PSB Academy accompanied by:
- Statement of motivation (reasons for pursuing this programme)
- Academic transcripts and certificates (certified true copy by PSB Academy authorised staff)
- Curriculum vitae / résumé detailing management roles and responsibilities
- A copy of NRIC/FIN
- A copy of passport (if non-Singaporean)
- Passport photo (hardcopy or softcopy)
- A non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of S$107 (inclusive of 7% GST) by the following avenues:
- City Campus (Cheque, NETS, Debit and Credit Card)
- Post (Cheque - please indicate payee as “PSB ACADEMY PTE LTD”)
- Internet Banking
Please note that an incomplete application will delay the processing duration. All completed applications may be submitted via post, email or in person:
PSB Academy City Campus
#03-200, Marina Square
6 Raffles Boulevard
If you require assistance, please speak with our Programme Consultants:
DID: +65 6390 9056
Whatsapp: +65 9824 3854