How to Apply
Step 1: Download application form
Application Form for Enrolment into programmes awarded by:
- PSB Academy (For Singapore Citizens, PRs & non-student pass holders)
Application Form for Enrolment into programmes awarded by the following Universities:
- Pre-admission Form
- University Form, whichever relevant:
Step 2: Completed application forms should be submitted to PSB Academy accompanied by
- A non-refundable application fee to be made payable to 'PSB ACADEMY PTE LTD' by cheque or money order
- Certified true copies of transcripts and certificates
- Photocopy of NRIC / Passport
- For Master's degree programme application, please attach reference letters as per University's requirement.
For company-sponsored applicants:
- Payment must be made by company cheque.
- Please write applicant's name and NRIC, Programme Title and Programme Date on the reverse side of the cheque.
Step 3: All completed applications may be submitted either via email / in person at our campus
6 Raffles Boulevard #03-200 Singapore 039594
We regret that incomplete applications will be not processed.
|Local Application Fee (Inclusive of 7% GST) with effect from 1st January 2018|
|Certificate and Diploma||S$64.20|
|Bachelor's and Master's Degree||S$107.00|
Click here to view Transfer, Withdrawal & Refund Policy
Step 1: Check admission eligibility
- Ensure that you have met the admission requirements for the programme that you are interested in. Please refer to Admission Requirements for all countries.
Step 2: Fill up all the forms
- PSB Academy International Student Application Form
- University Form, whichever relevant
- La Trobe University, Australia
- The University of Newcastle, Australia
- University of Wollongong, Australia
- Coventry University
- Edinburgh Napier University, UK
Step 3: Provide the following documents
- 2 passport-size photographs with white background
- 1 copy of passport (must have at least 1 year validity)
- 1 copy of birth certificate
- Notarised/Certified true copies of all your educational transcripts and completion certificates
- Proof of English Proficiency; either IELTS/TOEFL scoresheet or a letter from your latest institution certifying that the medium of instruction was conducted in English
- Letter from employer certifying period of employment (for postgraduate applicants only)
- Bank balance to show a minimum of S$30,000 for students from visa-required countries (China, India, Myanmar, etc)
- Application fee of S$450 (non-transferable and non-refundable):
- Demand Draft / Cheque payable to "PSB Academy Pte Ltd"; or
- By Telegraphic Transfer:
Account Name: PSB Academy Pte Ltd
Bank Name: United Overseas Bank Limited
Bank Branch: UOB Main Branch
Branch Address: 80 Raffles Place, UOB Plaza 1, Singapore 048624
Account Number: 451-306-636-2 (Payment in Singapore Dollars)
Bank Code: 7375 / Branch Code: 001 / Swift Code: UOVBSGSG
Note: All documents may either be original documents or certified true copies of the original documents. If documents are not in English, official translations must be included.
Step 4: Send us your application
You are required to submit all application forms and required documents including proof of payable application fee to us at the following address:
International Student Admission Office
6 Raffles Boulevard #03-200
Note: Please ensure that your application forms and documents reach us at least 2 months before programme commencement.
Step 5: Acceptance by the School
Upon receipt of your completed application, you will be notified of the outcome of your application within 10 working days. Successful applicants will receive the following documents via email:
- Unconditional Letter of Offer
- Acceptance Form
- Student Contract
- Instructions on Programme Acceptance (International Students)
Step 6: Offer Acceptance
If you decide to accept the offer, you will need to sign the Acceptance Form and the Student Contract and return both documents to PSB Academy via email. Alternatively, you may also submit the documents to PSB Academy's recruitment partner in your home country.
Step 7: Application of Student Pass
Upon receipt of your signed Acceptance Form and Student Contract, PSB Academy will then proceed to submit your Student's Pass application via SOLAR+ to Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA). You will know of the outcome within 3-4 weeks.
Step 8: Payment of Programme Fees
Once your Student Pass application is approved-in-principle by ICA, you will be required to make payment for the 1st installment. You may refer to the "Instruction on Course Acceptance (International Students)" for more information on fee payment and arrival in Singapore. Do contact the respective Country Manager if you require student services on arrival such as airport pick-up, accommodation, medical check-up and more.