Andreea Apetrachioaei is an English Lecturer in the School of Foundation Studies at PSB Academy. Ms Andreea has 8 years of broad experience in teaching English as a second or foreign language to international students, young learners and adults, coming from Romania, Malaysia, Israel, China, Korea, and Singapore. She considers herself a motivated and focused teacher who is driven in her career by the love and enthusiasm of working with learners of English in an innovative, enquiry- based manner. Andreea has a special interest in making English accessible to students with learning differences, and this has been a strong motivation in obtaining her most recent qualification as a Certified Academic Language Practitioner (CALP) from the American Language Therapy Association (ALTA).
- Certified Academic Language Practitioner (CALP), Academic Language Therapy Association (ALTA), USA (2018)
- Cambridge English Level 5 Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA) (QCF), British Council Singapore, Cambridge Language Assessment (2017)
- Master of Arts in English Language, Literature and Civilization, University of Iasi, Romania (2012)
- Bachelor of Arts in Romanian and English Language and Literature- English Language and Literature, The Faculty of Letters at ''Alexandru Ioan Cuza'' University of Iasi, Romania (2010)
- Lecturer, School of Foundation Studies, PSB Academy, Singapore (2018 – present)
- Teacher of English as a Second Language (ESL), Sir Manasseh Meyer International School Singapore (August 2015 – May 2018)
- Teacher of English, English Literature, Drama, Reading and Drama, Austin Heights International School Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia (August 2013 - July 2015)