Kate Tan is a Lecturer at School of Foundation Studies. She has taught English to Asian ESL (English as Second Language) students for many years and is particularly interested in written discourse, extensive reading practices and classroom discourse. She has written an ESL book for beginner level. Prior to joining PSB, she has taught Communication English at Ritz Carlton hotel and Bright Vision Hospital.
- Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics), Nanyang Technological University, 2014
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), 2012
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA), 2011
- Bachelor of Science (Hons), University of Bradford, 1999
- Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2015 - present
- Lecturer, Kaplan Singapore, 2009 - 2014
- Associate trainer, ITE, 2006 - 2008