Salitha Nair is currently a Lecturer at PSB Academy. She is a dedicated, proactive and compassionate lecturer who specialises in Human Resources and Management studies.
Having gained 20 years of lecturing experience, Salitha has the leadership and dynamism necessary to provide quality service of the highest order to students. She possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationships.
- Bachelor Of Arts in International Business Administration, University of Northumbria, 2001
- Masters in Human Resources Management, University of Murdoch, 2013
- Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2016 - present
- Lecturer, Kaplan Higher Education, 2012 - 2016
- Lecturer, BMC Education Group, 2007 – 2011
- Lecturer, Tyndale Education Group Pte. Ltd, 2006 - 2007
- Lecturer, Jamiyah Business School, 2005 - 2006 Lecturer, Altron School of Computing and Business, 2002- 2004
- Lecturer, Stamford College Malaysia, 1997- 2001
- Admin/HR Manager at Airwings Cargo (M) Sdn. Bhd International, 1990 - 1997
- "Effect of Charitable Giving: Donors’ Choice of Governance", Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal, Vol.4, No.11, pp. 1-13 (2017).
- "Effect of Education on Donors’ Perception of Governance in the Non-profit Sector". Paper presented at the 17th South East Asian Association for Institutional Research (SEAAIR) Conference, 6-8 September 2017 at PSB Academy, Singapore.
- “The Perception of Donors on Existing Regulations and Code of Governance in Singapore and Non-Profit Organisations: a Conceptual Study” (with T Ramachandran), Asian Social Science, Vol. 11, No. 9, pp. 89-95 (2015).
- “Singapore Tax Incentives as Business Attracting Methodology and its applications”, Westminster International University, Issue 10th October 2013.
- “The need for Ethical Practices and Corporate Governance in Todays’ Enterprises”, SRM Management Digest, pp. 27-32, April 2009.