What’s next after you graduate from your studies? Do you have questions about the working world? Do you want to hear real-life experiences from someone who has been through challenges in his or her workplace?
All students, both full-time and part-time, are welcomed to sign up for our new alumni mentoring programme. This is a platform for an assigned mentor to be your support and resource and ease your transition from school to workplace, as well as affirm your decisions for your career.
Note: This programme is not designed to help you land a job after graduation. Please do not sign up if your objective is to meet alumni who could employ you.
Benefits for mentees:
- Gain career and personal insights from professionals in their respective expertise
- Prepare for the transition to the working world after graduation
- Get advice on professional issues and how to balance new responsibilities
- Widen your networking circles and create visibility for your personal profile
- Learn from a role model, develop leadership and interpersonal skills and increase competencies
Note: Please check your email spam folder should you not receive any notification within one week.