Mr. Ankit Saurabh
Ankit Saurabh is a Lecturer at the School of Engineering and Technology at PSB Academy. He has graduated with Bachelor of Information Technology from University of Newcastle (Australia) and Master of Science (Information Studies) from Nanyang Technological University (Singapore).
Ankit Saurabh has 7 years of working experience in multiple areas of Information Technology Services and Applications. Additionally, he has 2 years’ experience in conducting professional talk shows in the area of Information Technology.
Ankit Saurabh’s final year research topic was to explore and analyse the “Sharing and Seeking Health Information on Twitter”, applying his skills on data analysis and visualization techniques. He is taking this topic further to add in more deep learning concepts and to further explore a wider demographic for his PhD research.
Aside from his responsibilities in teaching, Ankit contributes as a member of the Curriculum Review Committee at PSB Academy and is the Faculty advisor for Singapore Computer Society at PSB Academy.
- Master of Science (Information Studies), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore 2019
- Bachelor of Information Technology, University of Newcastle, Australia, 2015
- Lecturer, PSB Academy, Apr 2021 – Present
- Assistant Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2019 – Mar 2021
- Information and Communication Technology, 2018
- Corporate Strategy and Partnerships, 2016
- Academic Management Leadership, 2015
- Information Technology Support, 2010
- Certified EC-Council Instructor
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst v10
- EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker
- EC-Council Certified Network Defender
- EC-Council Certified Security Specialist v9
- EC-Council Certified Secured Computer User v2
- CCNA v7
- ITIL V3 Foundations
- Project Management Professional Training