Ms. Tanisha Manocha
Tanisha Manocha has taught at PSB Academy since 2014. She teaches the Certificate of English Proficiency programme under the School of Foundation Studies and has also taught the Certificate of Effective Communication programme under the School of Engineering. She also has prior experience in teaching IELTS preparatory and workplace English courses.
Tanisha’s background in Life Sciences, coupled with her passion for teaching English, enables her to craft her lessons based on her students’ varied needs and abilities. Tanisha strives to cultivate and sustain positive rapport with students from a wide range of cultural backgrounds and to create a trusting and encouraging classroom atmosphere by understanding students’ strengths, weaknesses and personal learning styles.
Aside from her responsibilities in teaching, Tanisha contributes as a member of the Module Assessment Board at PSB Academy.
- Certificate of English Language Teaching to Adults, Cambridge English, 2014
- Bachelor of Science, National University of Singapore, 2012
- Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2018 – present
- Associate Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2014 – 2018
- Associate Lecturer, London School of Business and Finance, 2015 – 2018
- English Mastery Trainer, Adam Khoo Learning Centre, 2012 – 2014