In tandem with Singapore’s transition to Covid resilience, PSB Academy will progressively resume all face-to-face activities on our campuses:
- From April – lessons, student life activities and career services
- From June – examinations
Lessons – students are strongly encouraged to attend sessions on-campus whenever these are reflected on the timetable as face-to-face. Attendance will be taken.
Examinations – your School will inform you when examinations are scheduled as face-to-face.
Student life activities and career services – we are bringing back the vibrancy to our campus life. Look out for the comms from our Student Success Office team!
Campus Safe Management Measures
We have streamlined safe management measures on our campuses:
All Times* *Exception: Dining
- Students need to have their mask on at all other times*
- No safe distancing required when your mask is on
- Students may only eat at designated dining areas
- 1 metre safe distancing from others must be observed when unmasked to eat
SafeEntry and TraceTogether are still required.
Campus Hygiene Measures
PSB Academy campuses are certified SG Clean by the National Environment Agency (NEA). Our premises comply fully with NEA’s sanitation and hygiene advisory, including:
- Premises are cleaned daily and ventilated regularly
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection are done at areas with frequent touchpoints
- Toilets are constantly supplied with liquid soap and toilet paper
- Waste is handled with gloves/tongs, bagged properly, and bins are emptied regularly
Enhanced Hygiene Measures
During the Covid-19 situation, our campuses will ensure:
- Hand sanitisers are available at key locations
- Temperature screening before entry to our campuses
- Persons who are unwell or show flu-like symptoms will be advised to see a doctor immediately
- Covid positive persons will not be permitted entry to our campuses until they have tested negative or exited self-isolation on day 7 (fully vaccinated) / day 14 (partially vaccinated / unvaccinated)
Multiple Communication Channels
Students will have the flexibility of communicating with their lecturers and programme executives. Between face-to-face consultations, email, live chat and phone conversations, you will have more opportunities to get feedback or have a great Q&A session.