University of Nottingham
This 100% university-taught MBA course is designed to help candidates develop an integrated and critical awareness of management and organisations in a global context.
Candidates will also develop knowledge and skills in fundamental management modules before going for specialised elective modules such as Business Intelligence in the Digital Economy to Corporate Finance to align with their professional goals and needs.
In addition to these, candidates will have the opportunity to interact and exchange ideas with industry leaders around the world by taking up to two modules in UK/Malaysia or joining international business study tours.
Personalise Your Management Acumen
From Business Intelligence in the Digital Economy to Corporate Finance, customise your MBA to align with your professional goals.
Double-Accredited Business School
Gain a greater assurance of quality with international accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
Flexible Teaching Blocks
Each module is delivered in an intensive one-week block for better focus on the salient issues.
Global Campus Exchange
Want to experience on-campus studies? Take up to two modules in the UK or Malaysia without additional course fees.
International Business Study Tours
From Asia to North America, Nottingham University Business School regularly organises optional study tours for MBA candidates to gain a global perspective. Locations and vacancies vary annually; additional fees apply.
100% University-Taught MBA
With a time investment of 24 months part-time, learn from fly-in university faculty and graduate with an MBA from a Russell Group University.
Class Profile (2020) For University of Nottingham’s MBA & MBA Finance
- Average Age: 38
- Age Range (Years old):
- 25-30: 11%
- 31-40: 60%
- 41-50: 28%
- Above 50: 1%
- Gender Ratio: 66% (Male) to 34% (Female)
- Singaporeans: 66%
- Malaysians: 15%
- Other Nationalities*: 19%
* Countries include UK, Japan, South Korea, China, India, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka.
- Career Levels:
- Top Managers (E.g., MDs & Directors): 25%
- Middle Managers (E.g., Operation & Finance Managers): 31%
- First-Line Managers (E.g., Branch Service & Logistics Team Managers): 44%
- Industries Before Joining Programme:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
- Building & Construction
- Education & Training
- Engineering & Technical Solutions
- Environment, Mining & Energy
- Fast-moving Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverage Services
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Infocomm Technology
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Management Consultancy & Legal Services
- Marine & Offshore
- Media Services
Potential Career Opportunities
Graduates may choose to pursue a future (but not limited to) in these departments/industries: