Documents checklist for Hardcopy submissions to PSB Academy are:
- Completed PSB Academy International Student Application Form.
- Completed respective University Form (if applying for ungraduate/postgraduate programme)
- ICA Immigration eForm 16 & eForm V36
Application forms will need to be submitted with copies of these supporting documents:
- Passport photos (white background taken within 3 months)
- Passport ID page (at least 1-year validity)
- Birth certificate
- Notarized / Certified true copies of all your educational transcripts and completion certificates
- IELTS / TOEFL, or a letter from your latest institution certifying that classes are conducted in English medium of instruction.
- Bank balance to show a minimum of S$30,000 for students from visa-required countries (China, India, Myanmar, etc)
- Letter from employer certifying period of employment (for postgraduate applicants only)
- Your application will be processed after payment of S$480 (for Non-E-Learning courses) or S$150 (for E-Learning courses). Application fees stated above are inclusive of GST and are non-refundable. Application fee is waived for all International progressing students
- To make payment of application fee, kindly refers to PSB Academy modes of payment
- We regret that incomplete applications will not be processed
- Note: If documents are not in English, official English translations must be included