This MBA course is aimed at developing candidates with skills to join a new generation of strategic business leaders, learning to create, develop and sustainably grow organisations which competitively operate in a global context.
This course reflects on current business systems, standards, and practices from around the world and draws upon international case studies and fosters intercultural fluency among candidates.
In addition to academic skills and knowledge, candidates will also be exposed to real-life entrepreneurship and business research by undertaking a professional capstone project. They will emerge from the course with well developed powers of analysis, clear perspectives on strategy and strategic thinking, and highly effective communication and research skills.
Build Your Global Management Finesse
From Leading in a Changing World to Managing International Trade, develop a global perspective on business.
100% Coursework (No Exams)
Focus on what really matters – developing professional outcomes.
Shaping the Business Leaders of Tomorrow
Strengthen strategic perspectives across leadership, project management and international trade, as you learn how to steer organisations that can competitively operate in a global context.
Class Profile (2020) For Master of Business Administration in Global Business (Part-Time)
- Average Age: 39
- Age Range (Years old):
- 20-30: 15%
- 31-40: 46%
- 41-50: 30%
- Above 50: 9%
- Gender Ratio: 63% (Male) to 37% (Female)
- Singaporeans: 59%
- Malaysians: 9%
- Other Nationalities*: 32%
* Countries include Bangladesh, India, People’s Republic of China, Myanmar, Philippines, and Vietnam
- Career Levels:
- Top Managers (E.g., Managing Director): 19%
- Middle Managers (E.g., Senior Analyst): 25%
- First-Line Managers (E.g., Business Development Manager): 55%
- Self-Employed Professionals: 1%
- Industries Before Joining Programme:
- Aerospace & Aircraft Maintenance
- Banking & Financial Services
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
- Education & Training
- Engineering & Technical Solutions
- Environment, Mining & Energy
- Fast-moving Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverage Services
- Healthcare Services
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Infocomm Technology
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Management Consultancy & Legal Services
- Marina & Offshore
- Media Services
- Real Estates, Construction and Buildings
SPS Early Bird Promotion
Early Bird Promotion extended for the month of October! Enjoy these benefits when you apply for the following Coventry University master’s degree programmes by 31 October 2021 and enrol in the November 2021 part-time intake:
- Early bird promotional course fees at S$14,999.00 (4 instalments), and
- One complimentary set of the Identi3 personality profiling test, and
- Any two 2-day SPS professional courses (to be utilised before graduation)
General promotion policy applies.
Potential Career Opportunities
Graduates may choose to pursue a future (but not limited to) in these departments/industries: