Dr. Renugah Naidu
Dr Renugah Naidu is currently a lecturer in PSB academy in LTU/PSB partnership programme and in-charge of Foundation Diploma in Life Sciences (FDLS). Dr Renugah graduated with a Bachelor of Science (Hons) from the University of Queensland (UQ) and completed her PhD in Biological Science from Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). She has also authored/co-authored 6 publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Aside from her teaching responsibilities, Dr Renugah is involved in volunteering with organizations such as SPCA and NEA volunteer.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Singapore University of Technology and Design, 2019
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) University of Queensland, 2013
- Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2021 – present
- Biology educator, MathVision – 2020 – 2021
- Language educator, UWCSEA – 2019 – 2020
- Post-doctoral researcher, SUTD – 2019 – 2020
- Teaching assistant, SUTD – 2015 – 2016
- University tutor, UQ – 2010 – 2013
- Naidu, R., Chu T. T., Tripathi J., Yang, H., Subramanian. G., Tripathi P., Fang K., Lim C.T., Chan J.K., Bozdech Z.B., and Chandramohanadas, R. Preferential invasion of human reticulocytes by Plasmodium falciparum. Adaptation and remodelling within a niche host environment. (2021).
- Naidu, R., Subramanian, G., Lim, Y.B., Lim, C.T., & Chandramohanadas, R. A reference document on permissible limits for solvents and buffers during in vitro antimalarial screening. Scientific reports (2018).
- Banas, A., Banas. K., Chu T. T., Naidu, R., Hutchinson. P.E., Agrawal. R., K. F. Lo Michael., Chandramohanadas, R., Breese, M. Comparative molecular phenotyping of Plasmodium falciparum-infected human erythrocytes by various modalities for Infrared Spectroscopic Measurements. Analytical Chemistry. (2021) (under submission).
- Li, H., Yang, j., Chu, T. T., Naidu, R., Chandramohanadas, R., Dao, M., & Karniadakis, G.E. Cytoskeleton remodeling induces membrane stiffness and stability changes during reticulocyte maturation. Biophysical Journal (2018).
- Subramanian, G., Sadeer. A., Mukherjee, K., Kojima, T., Tripathi, P., Naidu, R., Tay, S.W., Pang, J.H., Pullarkat, S.A., and Chandramohanadas, R. Dalton Transactions (2018).
- Chu, T. T., Sinha, A., Malleret, B., Suwanarusk, R., Park, J. E., Naidu, R., Das, R., Dutta,B., Ong, S.T., Verma, N.K., Chan, J.K., Nosten, F., Rénia, L., Sze. S.K., Russell, B., & Chandramohanadas, R. Quantitative mass spectrometry of human reticulocytes reveal proteome-wide modifications during maturation. British Journal of Haematology (2017).