Mr. Md Saifullah Bin Razali
Md Saifullah Razali is a Lecturer at the School of Engineering and Technology, PSB Academy. He obtained his Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) and Master of Science (Artificial Intelligence) in the year 2009 and 2011 respectively both from Universiti Tun Abdul Razak, Malaysia.
Saifullah started working by joining a system development team responsible in creating the quantity surveying system for the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center project. He then decided to join a few tertiary institutions around Malaysia as a lecturer. This includes Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College from 2012 to 2014 and University College of Technology Sarawak from 2014 to 2016. Then, he started pursuing his PhD studies in Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia (UPM) and University of Wollongong, Australia (UOW). He has also served as a research assistant in UPM and a lecturer in UOW. He has taught modules related to Programming, Database Design & Analysis, Web Design & Development as well as Big Data Architecture & its Application (Hadoop). Prior to joining PSB Academy, he was a project advisor for an e-hailing system at Mussan Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
Saifullah is also passionate about research and professional development. He has authored research articles in various international conferences, particularly in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- Master of Science (Artificial Intelligence), Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (Malaysia), 2011
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons), Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (Malaysia), 2009
- Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2021-Present
- Project Advisor, Mussan Technologies Sdn. Bhd., 2020
- Lecturer, University of Wollongong, 2018-2019
- Research Assistant, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 2017
- Lecturer, University College of Technology Sarawak, 2014-2016
- Lecturer, Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan University College, 2012-2014
- System Developer, Bina Link Sdn. Bhd., 2011-2012
- S. Razali (2009). “News Interactive Search Engine Using Ontology”, Research Advances and Trends: Postgraduate Conference & Colloquium, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- S. Razali (2010). “Using Ontology to Build News Network”, Knowledge Management International Conference, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia.
- S. Razali & A.Y. Yusufie (2010). “Automatic Event Detection on Reuters News”, Knowledge Management International Conference, Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia.
- S. Razali & S.M.F.D. Syed Mustafa (2010). “Multifaceted Approach in Building Interactive News Engine”, International Conference on Information and Multimedia Technology, Hong Kong.
- S. Razali, S.M.F.D. Syed Mustafa (2014). “Context-based News Network”, International Forum on Computers and Information Technology, Shenzhen, China.
- S. Razali (2015). “Ontological News Network”. International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Science, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
- S. Razali (2016). “Sentiment Analysis Using Ontology”. Global Conference on Engineering and Technology, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- S. Razali (2017). “Multimodal Sentiment Analysis: A Review”. Seminar on Information Retrieval and Knowledge Management, Selangor, Malaysia.
- S. Razali, A.A. Halin, N. Norowi, S. Doraisamy (2017). “The Importance of Multimodality in Sarcasm Detection for Sentiment Analysis”. IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development, Putrajaya, Malaysia.
- S. Razali, A.A. Halin, L. Ye, N. Norowi, S. Doraisamy (2020). “Is sarcasm related to hyperbole? Using machine learning for hyperbole-assisted sarcasm detection”. 8th International Joint Symposium on Applied Engineering and Sciences, Kyushu, Japan.