Relocation of the STEM and City Campus Learning Resources Centre (LRC)
Dear Students and Academics
Please be informed that STEM and City Campus Learning Resources Centre have ceased operations from the following date:
- STEM Campus : 14 June 2021
- City Campus : 16 June 2021
The Learning Resources Centre collections will be relocated to the new premise at City Campus which will only be operational on 21 June 2021.
Book Loan Services
From 14 June to 18 June 2021, book loan services for the Learning Resources Centre collections will be unavailable.
Students and academics can still access the complimentary e-resources via the LRC website. Students are also encouraged to access their online learning materials during this time.
Return of Books via Book Drop
Books return can be done via the LRC Book Drop, during campus operating hours. The location of the Book Drop is as follows:
- STEM Campus Level 1, opposite Hive Counter 5.
- City Campus: Level 4, alongside the thesis submission deposit box.
Payment of Overdue Fines via Electronic Means
Payment of overdue fines can be made via PayNow or Interbank transfer. You may refer to the LRC website for the guide on how to do this transaction.
For further enquiries, please email us at LearningRC@psb-academy.edu.sg
1. Scroll to the Section on “Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)”. Click on the OPAC link to search for the book availability via keywords, title, or author.
2. Once the preferred title is found, to take down the following information:
- Year Published
- Dewey No.
3. Scroll to the Section on “Virtual Loan of LRC Books”. Click on the Learning Resources Centre Book Loan Form link.
4. On the Learning Resources Centre Book Loan Form, to fill in
- Section (1) – Members’ Particulars
- Section (2) – Book(s) Details
5. To click “Submit” upon completion of the form.
6. Member will then receive a notification at the end of the form to indicate that form has been successfully submitted.
7. LRC staff will reply to the request within 1 to 2 working days.