Hospital & Surgical Insurance
PSB Academy has a medical insurance scheme in place for all full-time students (in courses more than one month or 50 hours). The group hospital & surgical (GHS) insurance plan reimburses hospitalised students for expenses incurred in government/restructured hospitals, at an annual limit of up to S$20,000 per year. This coverage includes hospitalizations arising from the COVID-19 outbreak. This helps to alleviate the financial burden on the insured student. Hospital & surgical insurance premiums are paid by PSB Academy.
Hospital & Surgical Insurance Process
- PSB Academy will include students in the group medical insurance policy after payment of the 1st instalment of course fees
- Insured students may click here for a copy of the product summary and FAQs stating the policy’s benefits and exclusions, claims procedure, etc
- International students will not be covered once the Student’s Pass is cancelled by Immigration & Checkpoint Authority
- Insured period will commence from the date that the 1st instalment of course fees were paid, and covers the entire duration of the programme as stated in the student contract
- Students seeking deferment or re-enrolment resulting in extension of the programme duration will have to pay an additional premium for the extended period’s course fees
- To make a claim, insured students can download the GHS Insurance Claim Form below and submit the completed form to email@example.com.