About Massey University
Massey University is an innovative, self-reliant, outward-facing institution committed to defining our future. Our students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected and innovative contributors to society. We are a research-led university that is committed to the application of knowledge.
Massey has a well-established reputation for our academic leadership, research excellence and innovative teaching grounded in real-world issues. We also create meaningful, mutually-beneficial relationships with industry. This ensures our teaching, learning and research is innovative and relevant for our 36,000 students across multiple campuses and distance learning.
- Top 5 University in New Zealand
(Academic Ranking of World Universities 2022)
- Top 292 University in the World
Top 21 University in Oceania
Top 5 University in New Zealand
(QS World University Rankings 2023)
- Rated 5-Star Plus Rating (Highest Rating Possible)
(QS Stars University Ratings 2023)
- Top 66 University in the World for Sustainable Impact
(Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings 2022)
- Double-Accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) for Business and Accounting programmes
Find a course
Accounting & Finance Courses