About The University Of Newcastle, Australia
The Newcastle Australia Institute of Higher Education (Newcastle Australia IHE) is the Asia Pacific hub of The University of Newcastle, Australia. We deliver highest quality programs and undertake collaborative research in partnerships with education institutions in Singapore and across the regions. Over the years, we have graduated more than 6,000 graduates from 39 countries, and our alumni are making meaningful and lasting contributions to businesses and wider community in Singapore and worldwide.
Strategically located in Singapore, we aim to be the nexus of nations, opening our degrees to students from all walks of life. Our locally based team of leading academics and teaching and learning staff give you first-hand access to support from your lecturers, tutors and a teaching and learning adviser.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00109J
- Top 12 University in Australia
Top 197 University in the World
(QS World University Rankings 2022)
- Top 250 University in the World for Accounting and Finance
Top 250 University in the World for Business and Management Studies
Top 229 University in the World for Engineering and Technology
Top 23 University in Oceania for Accounting and Finance
Top 18 University in Oceania for Business and Management Studies
Top 15 University in Oceania for Engineering and Technology
(QS World Rankings by Subject 2021)
- More than 6,000 Newcastle Australia IHE graduates from 39 countries
- Accredited by the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB accreditation is awarded to only the top 5% of the world’s business schools.
- Accredited by China’s Ministry of Education (MOE)
(China’s Ministry of Education (MOE))
Find a course
Accounting & Finance Courses
Business Management Courses
Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Courses
IT & Computer Science Courses
Media & Communications Courses