About The University Of Newcastle, Australia
Established in 1965, the University of Newcastle is a research-intensive university and is ranked within the world’s Top 200 Universities (QS World University Rankings 2023).
To ensure that the University is well-equipped to meet the market demand in Singapore and across the region, Newcastle Australia Institute of Higher Education (Newcastle Australia) was incorporated in Singapore in 2006 as the Asia Pacific hub of the University. Since its establishment, Newcastle Australia has been playing an instrumental role in providing future-ready leaders with quality higher education, while undertaking collaborative research with local and regional educational institutions.
With a leading team of academics, teaching and learning staff based locally, students and graduates of Newcastle Australia will benefit from the University’s excellent support schemes. To date, Newcastle Australia has graduated more than 6,000 graduates from 39 countries.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00109J
- Top 13 University in Australia
Top 173 University in the World
(QS World University Rankings 2024)
- Top 11 University in Australia
Top 250 University In the World
(The Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2023)
- Top 19 University in Australia
(Academic Ranking of World Universities 2022)
- Top 300 University in the World for Accounting and Finance
Top 300 University in the World for Business and Management Studies
Top 300 University in the World for Engineering and Technology
(QS World Rankings by Subject 2023)
- More than 6,000 Newcastle Australia IHE graduates from 39 countries
- Accredited by the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). AACSB accreditation is awarded to only the top 5% of the world’s business schools.
- Accredited by China’s Ministry of Education (MOE)
(China’s Ministry of Education (MOE))
Find a course
Accounting & Finance Courses
Business Management Courses
Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Courses
IT & Computer Science Courses
Media & Communications Courses