About The University Of Newcastle, Australia
Built on the principles of equity, excellence and engagement, the University of Newcastle has a reputation as a world-class institution making an impact within its own region, throughout Australia and across the globe.
Our research is world-class and diverse. Our degree programs are internationally recognised and our partnerships and collaborations drive innovation. Our alumni are leaders and our students are preparing to make a difference in the world
UON Singapore is a wholly-owned entity of the University of Newcastle, Australia and has a physical presence with full-time academic and professional staff based in Singapore. Our UON Singapore academic staff are also researchers – working on research grants and publishing journals, books, papers and presentations. We have produced and published 10 books, 30 book chapters, 77 journal articles and 108 conference papers and presentations. We have strong professional networks with Institute of Public Relations of Singapore, Singapore Computer Society, Institute of Occupational Safety and Health, CPA Australia and Engineers Australia. Our students from Singapore have been awarded with University and Faculty Medals, and our UON Singapore Alumni Chapter continues to gather together and build strong connections with Australian bodies in Singapore.
CRICOS Provider Code: 00109J
- Top 11th University in Australia, and Top 197th University in the World
(QS World University Rankings 2021)
- Top 50 University in the Asia-Pacific(Times Higher Education Asia-Pacific University Ranking 2019)
- A presence in Singapore since 2006 with full-time academic staff and a teaching and learning advisor based locally. Close to 5,000 University of Newcastle graduates from 39 countries.
(The University of Newcastle, Australia)
- International Business School Accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Accredited by China’s Ministry of Education (MOE)