About Coventry University
Coventry University is a global, modern university with a mission of Creating Better Futures. Founded by entrepreneurs and industrialists in 1843 as the Coventry School of Design, the university continues to have strong links with the public and private sector, providing job-ready graduates with the skills and creative thinking to improve their communities. Coventry University’s students are part of a global network that has 50,000 learners studying Coventry University degrees in more than 40 different countries worldwide. In recent years, the university has won many awards and vastly improved their rankings in the league tables that matter to students.
Why Choose to Enrol in a Course with Coventry University
Coventry University is globally recognised for its high academic standards, evident in its impressive rankings and numerous accolades. As a student, you’ll benefit from a curriculum that is both rigorous and relevant, preparing you for a successful career in your chosen field.
Apart from being ranked amongst the top universities in the UK, Coventry University’s commitment to excellence is also recognised by the QS Stars University Ratings 2024, where it was awarded a 5-star rating. This prestigious rating considers a wide range of factors, including teaching quality, employability, research, internationalisation, and more, attesting to the comprehensive quality of the institution.
Innovative Teaching Approach
Drawing upon the extensive industry experience of its lecturers, Coventry University champions a collaborative and discussion-centric learning approach. This pedagogical method nurtures critical thinking and fosters profound comprehension of the curriculum, thereby empowering students with the practical expertise necessary to thrive in the professional arena.
This commitment to exemplary teaching and learning is further validated by Coventry University’s Gold Award from the UK Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF). This prestigious honour underlines the university’s consistency in offering exceptional teaching, enriching learning experiences, and remarkable student outcomes.
The international orientation of Coventry University has been recognised by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2024, where it ranks among the top 30 universities worldwide for ‘International Outlook’. This underlines the university’s commitment to fostering a diverse, globalised learning ecosystem where students of varying origins can excel.
Students are also privy to the unique advantage of learning from lecturers who fly in from the UK, thereby gaining direct access to global perspectives and expertise, which further amplifies their domain understanding and capabilities. Thus, a Coventry University education entails immersion in a multicultural student, faculty, and staff community, equipping you for global business world success.
Diverse Range of Courses Offered by Coventry University
Our partnership with Coventry University offers an impressive range of 18 courses spread across 9 major disciplines, providing ample opportunities for students to pursue their academic interests.
- Bachelor’s degree disciplines: Our undergraduate programmes cover a wide spectrum of disciplines, ranging from accounting & finance and business management to cybersecurity and engineering, as well as hospitality & tourism, IT & computer science, marketing, and media & communications. This vast diversity offers students the freedom to delve into their specific interests and tailor their educational journey according to their career aspirations.
- Master’s degree disciplines: For those seeking to advance their education further, we also offer Coventry University master’s degrees in select disciplines, such as global business, engineering management and cybersecurity. This opportunity allows students to continue their educational journey with us, fostering a cohesive and immersive learning experience.
- Flexible study modes: Understanding the diverse needs of our students, both part-time and full-time study options are available. Whether you’re a working professional seeking to upgrade your skills or a full-time student focused on your studies, we have options to accommodate your lifestyle and commitments.
Browse Coventry University’s full range of courses offered in partnership with PSB Academy.
Explore Coventry University’s Programmes with PSB Academy
The partnership between PSB Academy and Coventry University signifies a confluence of quality education, global perspective, and industry relevance.
Coventry University’s commendable rankings and their commitment to Creating Better Futures’ represent the university’s aspirations towards achieving high standards in education. The consistent recognitions received by the university serve as an indicator of the commitment to offering a promising learning experience for students.
- Top 46 University in the UK
- Top 16 UK University for Mechanical Engineering
- Top 34 UK University for Hospitality, Event Management and Tourism
- Top 5 UK University for Media and Film Studies
(The Guardian University Guide 2024)
- Top 35 Universities in the World for ‘International Outlook’
(The Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2024)
- Top 69 University in the UK
(Complete University Guide University League Tables 2024)
Rated 5 Stars
(QS Stars University Ratings 2024)
- Awarded Gold for the Highest Quality of Teaching and Learning in the UK
(Teaching Excellence Framework Awards 2017)
- Accredited by China’s Ministry of Education (MOE)
(China’s Ministry of Education (MOE))
Find a course
Accounting & Finance Courses
Business Management Courses
Construction Management Courses
Cyber Security Courses
Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Electrical and Electronic Engineeringfull-timepart-time
Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Electro-Mechanical Engineeringpart-time
Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Mechanical Engineeringfull-timepart-time
Master of Science in Engineering Managementfull-timepart-time
Hospitality & Tourism Courses
IT & Computer Science Courses
Media & Communications Courses