Mr. Alex Soon
Alex Soon is currently a full-time lecturer with the School of Postgraduate Studies at PSB Academy.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Applied Science from RMIT University (Australia), Bachelor of Science (Mathematics with Economics) from The Open University (UK), and Master of Applied Finance from University of Adelaide (Australia), where he was also awarded the Ngee Ann Adelaide Prize in Quantitative Methods.
Alex has more than 10 years’ experience in the private education industry, where he was also involved in curriculum development. He lectures subjects in Mathematics, Statistics and Finance.
Aside from his responsibilities in teaching, Alex contributes as a member of the Teaching and Learning Committee at PSB Academy.
- Master of Applied Finance, University of Adelaide, 2015
- Bachelor of Science, The Open University, 2006
- Bachelor of Applied Science, RMIT University, 2003
- Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2019 – Present
- Associate Lecturer, PSB Academy, 2012 – 2019
- Lecturer, TMC Academy, 2008 – 2011