Before you apply
To help you make an informed decision on your course, please read these key points:
- Singapore-based students: Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, and Work Pass holders
- Programme information
- Campus locations
- Campus facilities (virtual tour)
- Student support services:
- Student insurance (FPS & medical)
- Student policies: transfer, withdrawal, refund, deferment
- New to Singapore? Laws & regulations / meet & greet
- Modes of payment
- Course title with modules or subjects clearly listed
- Date of commencement and completion of each intake/course
- Scheduled holidays
- Examinations and/or assignment dates for each intake/course
- Name of organisation awarding/conferring the results and certificates
- Fee collection schedule
- Miscellaneous fees e.g. student card replacement fees, library fines, etc.
- Refunds for withdrawal from course
Enrolled Students may refer to the personalised student contract issued to them.
Application waiting period
Students will be informed before intake commencement if we are unable to commence due to low take-up.
- Full-time Courses: 10 working days
- Part-time Courses: 10 working days
- Short Courses: 3 working days
Schools may confirm commencement beyond the waiting period if affected students are advised with prior notice of the revised timeline.
Please let us know if we can assist you on any queries with the enquiry form below.