Before you apply
To help you make an informed decision on your course, please read these key points:
- International students: Foreigners holding Visit Pass and Dependent’s Pass, or who require Student’s Pass
- Programme information
- Campus locations
- Campus facilities (virtual tour)
- Student support services:
- Student insurance (FPS & medical)
- Student policies: transfer, withdrawal, refund, deferment
- New to Singapore? Laws & regulations / meet & greet
- Modes of payment
- Course title with modules or subjects clearly listed
- Date of commencement and completion of each intake/course
- Scheduled holidays
- Examinations and/or assignment dates for each intake/course
- Name of organisation awarding/conferring the results and certificates
- Fee collection schedule
- Miscellaneous fees e.g. student card replacement fees, library fines, etc.
- Refunds for withdrawal from course
Enrolled Students may refer to the personalised student contract issued to them.
Student's pass application
A foreigner who has been accepted by PSB Academy to pursue full-time studies will need to apply for a Student’s Pass unless he/she has:
- An Immigration Exemption Order, or
- Been granted a Short-Term Visit Pass at a Singapore Checkpoint and wishes to attend a short course*.
*Short course specifications:
- must be completed during the validity of the short-term visit pass or within 30 days, whichever is shorter
- must be a complete and stand-alone module; courses with multiple programme modules are excluded from the Student’s Pass scheme
- cannot include hands-on practical occupational training and/or industrial attachment that involves interacting with walk-in customers, or is conducted at premises that are also a place of business e.g. a hair or beauty salon
You may visit the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority website for more information.
Under MOM regulations, Student’s Pass holders studying in private education institutions are not allowed to engage in any form of paid or unpaid employment or be in any business while on Student’s Pass.
You may visit the Ministry of Manpower website for more information.
We offer an option to apply for the student’s pass on your behalf. It takes approximately 4 weeks for a new student’s pass to be processed.
Application waiting period
Students will be informed before intake commencement if we are unable to commence due to low take-up.
- Full-time Courses: 10 working days
- Part-time Courses: 10 working days
- Short Courses: 3 working days
Schools may confirm commencement beyond the waiting period if affected students are advised with prior notice of the revised timeline.
Please let us know if we can assist you on any queries with the enquiry form below.