NTUC members enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support for up to $250 each year1 when they sign up for courses supported under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).
- Paid-up union membership before course commenced, throughout the whole course duration and at the point of claim
- Course by training provider must be supported under UTAP, and training must commence within the supported period
- The course must not be fully funded through company sponsorship or other types of funding
- Applicants must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examination(s) if there are any
- UTAP application must be submitted within 6 months after course completion
Step 1: Submit course application to PSB Academy.
Step 2: Attend course. Please keep your course certification, invoice and statement of attendance.
Step 3: After completing your course, apply for the UTAP through the U Portal account within 6 months from your course completion.
1 Unfunded course fee refers to the balance course fee payable after applicable government subsidy. This excludes GST, registration fees, miscellaneous fees, etc.
All information is accurate as of 19 July 2021. Please visit NTUC UTAP for the latest information.