Ms. Kay Wee
Kay Wee holds a Masters in Applied Linguistics (TEFL) with a TEFLQ status. She also teaches IELTS, Phonetics, Business English and Academic English (Levels: B2, C1 and C2) – (Based on Common European Framework). She has a particular interest in Linguistics (particularly Syntax and Sociolinguistics) and enjoys working with her students to improve their skills in all aspects of the English Language. Her teaching approach consists of a dash of humour and encouragement in order to make learning a language more enjoyable. She firmly believes that respect, fun, dedication and understanding between both teacher and students in the classroom could lead to success of her students. Aside from her responsibilities in teaching, Kay contributes as a member of the Curriculum Review Committee at PSB Academy.
- Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA), 2012
- Masters in Applied Linguistics, University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom, 2006
- Bachelors in Business English, Assumption University, Bangkok Thailand, 2003
- Lecturer, PSB Academy , 2018 – present
- Lecturer, Kaplan Higher Education, 2008 – 2018
- Lecturer, MDIS, 2007-2008