Edinburgh Napier University
When you study with Edinburgh Napier, you'll be part of a global community of almost 9,000 international students from over 100 countries. Our academics create inspired solutions to current and emerging issues, in the heart of one of the world's greatest cities. All of our courses are designed in consultation with business and industry to give you the academic and practical skills to succeed.
The University's Accolades:
- 5 Stars in Teaching, Employability and Internationalisation (QS Stars, 2016)
- 92% Research Internationally Recognised (Research Excellence Framework 2014)
The Business School
We are a modern, global and dynamic business school home to students, staff and researchers inspired by the world around them to provide creative, sustainable solutions to economic challenges and the needs of society.
- 3 Palmes of Excellence - Excellent Business School with Reinforcing International Influence (Eduniversal Business Schools Ranking 2016)
- Top 9 UK University for Hospitality, Event Management & Tourism (Guardian University Guide 2017)
- No 1 in Scotland for Hospitality, Event Management & Tourism (Guardian University Guide 2017)
School of Applied Sciences
From career guidance to sports performance, biomedical science to ecotourism, research into human life, human behaviour and our understanding of the environment is at the centre of the School of Applied Sciences.
- Top 50 UK University for Sports Science (Guardian University Guide 2017)
- Bachelor of Arts (HONOURS) Festival and Event Management
- Bachelor of Arts (HONOURS) Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Science Sport and Exercise Science (Top-up) (PT)
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Science Business Management (Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Science Business Management (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Science International Business Management